Pages

samedi 20 octobre 2012

Lawn Fawn cards

Hello!

I had to use my Lawn Fawn stamps. I love the trees and the bunny, I think they are so cute :) I was inspired by the Lawn Fawn blog.

A couple of tags with the new set And a Partridge...

  • stamps: And a Partridge, Lawn Fawn
  • papers: Fa-La-La, Lawn Fawn
Simple cards for every occasion...

  • stamps: And a Partridge & Happy Everything, Lawn Fawn
  • twine: Lawn Trimmings
  • stamps: And a Partridge & Sophie's Sentiments, Lawn Fawn
  • twine: Lawn Trimmings
 Cute winter scene...

  • stamps: Let it Snow & Winter Bunny, Lawn Fawn
  • paper: Fa-La-La, Lawn Fawn
Season's greetings cards...

   
  • stamps: Let it Snow, Lawn Fawn
  • papers: Indie Chic Citron, My Mind's Eye









  •  stamps: Let it Snow
Perfect gift tags...

  
  • stamps: Let it Snow & And a Partridge, Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS