Pages

dimanche 30 juin 2013

Squeal: Paper Smooches Sparks

Hello!

 For the following card, I was inspired by the colors of this picture over at Paper Smooches Sparks:

 

Supplies:
  • cardstock: Desert Storm & Solar White (Neenah);
  • corrugated paper: Corrugate Stack (DCWV);
  • stamps: Party Posse & Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches); Textures 1 (Florilèges Design);
  • dies: Notebook Basic (Paper Smooches); Frame Cuts Phrase Bubble (Hero Arts);
  • inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Versamark;
  • embossing powder: Zing! White Opaque Finish (American Crafts);
  • twine: brown (Hemptique);
  • YR14, YR27, R81 (Copics).



3 commentaires:

  1. Amazing card! I love your coloring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congrats on winning last weeks challenge... I love your adorable card, so much texture and you rocked those neutrals too :0)
    Sorry I'm late visiting but thanks for playing along with us at PS Sparks :0)
    Jenny x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OHHHH! I love that textured paper!! I also love the twine and splatters--FAB card all around:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS