Pages

samedi 5 mars 2016

House of cards // I love my dog

Hello!

Here is my card for House of cards. The theme is "silhouette".



 
 

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
  • Paper: Valentine (American Crafts)
  • Die: Dog Days #2 (Top Dog Dies)
  • Sentiment: Lefty (Taylored Expressions)
  • Twine: Valentines Assortment (Doodlebug)
Thank you for stopping by.

6 commentaires:

  1. Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us at HOC, Jo x HOC/DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh my goodness, this is so cute and creative! i love the clever xs and os in the background! thank you so much for playing along with us at house of cards!
    linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. EEK! This is SO darling! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fun silhouette image you used--and the patterned paper choice was perfect! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so cute, Valerie. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    House of Cards DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So CUTE!!! Love the how you used the dog die for the silhouette, and the background DP is awesome! Thank you for joining our March Silhouette Cards Challenge at the House of Cards. Ruza, HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my god, this dog is so adorable! I love the clean style of your card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS