Pages

vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Warm winter wishes // Merry Monday #214

Hello!

I made a Christmas card for Merry Monday.




Supplies:

Stamps:
Winter Fox (Lawn Fawn)

Paper pad:
Comfort and Joy (My Mind's Eye)

Die:
Wide Open Spaces (Memory Box)


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day :)

5 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful card, I love the colours and papers. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How delightful, Valerie! This is such a sweet little fox and I love your layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awwww...this is SO cute Valerie! I love the patterned paper you used and that little fox drinking his hot cocoa is just adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday's!! :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. C'est adorable, j'aime cette jolie scène, biz

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS